Tartan EVAT Vinyl Electrical Tape is a flame retardant, general purpose 6-mil (0.155 mm) thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) based tape. The tape is designed to conform for easy application. The tape will remain flexible and functional when exposed to short-term temperature environments up to 80C (176F). Tartan EVAT tape has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture alkalis' and acid. With its combination of elastic PVC backing and aggressive rubber adhesive, Tartan EVAT tape provides moisture-tight mechanical and electrical protection with minimum bulk.
- Flame retardant and compatible with plastic cable and wire harness insulations
- Flexible PVC with aggressive rubber adhesive
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts.
- 19mm x 16m x 0.155mm
- For wire splices up to 600V
- For wire harnessing
- For indoor and outdoor application
- Width: 18mm
- Length: 16m
- Weight: 0.07kgs
- Height: 1.8cm
- Length: 7.3cm
- Width: 7.3cm