Bostik No More Nails is a multi-purpose construction adhesive. It is a general-purpose adhesive suitable for interior or exterior general construction work. Being highly water-resistant, styrene safe with a high initial grab. It is a very versatile product.
No More Nails is a gunnable synthetic rubber-based adhesive that exhibits excellent green strength, flexibility, good temperature resistance, and good slump resistance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Nail free general construction adhesive.
- High bond strength.
- Excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Excellent green strength.
- Good temperature resistance.
- Chemical resistant.
- Good slump resistance.
- Bonds a variety of construction and building materials.
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- As a contact adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels.
- In most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling, the one-component adhesive is required.
- Timber, metal, cementitious, and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs.
- Installation of battens or other fixings to brick, masonry, or concrete walls.
- General-purpose construction adhesive.
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene.
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles.