Bostik FIXALL Standard Tile Adhesive is a high-quality cement-based tile adhesive with superior workability. Used for thick and thin bed applications, it is ideal for ceramic tiles of all types and sizes as well as some porcelain tiles. (see performance table below).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High tensile adhesion strength ≥1.0 MPa for ceramic tiles.
- Long pot life and open time yielded excellent workability and placement
- High quality yet economical
- Water cleanable and non-toxic
- No unpleasant odor
- Uniform bed profile especially used in thin bed application. Also applicable for thick bed application.
- All types, sizes, & application of ceramic tiles.
- Fully vitrified tiles (e.g. porcelain, mosaic, etc.) applied vertically up to 30cm x 30cm in size.
- Will give extra strength, better non-sag property & improve deformation if Bostik Additive is added.