The pointed cold chisel from Creston comes with a protective grip for greater functionality. If you were wondering how cold chisels are different from regular chisels, here are some answers.
- Most cold chisels have flatter edges compared to regular ones that have sharper wedge-like tips.
- Compared to traditional chisels, cold chisels come from better-graded steel, Crestons cold chisel is even heat-treated for optimum durability.
Uses for the cold chisel tool;
- Ideally, cold chisels are for removing rusted bolts or loose bolts that will not come off and stuck bolt nuts
- It is also for concrete chipping to smoothen out surfaces or carve holes into concrete surfaces.
- High-grade hardened star-tipped steel
- Steel with a heat-treated blade
- Rubber grip with protective hood
It is literally a handy tool that is perfect for professionals or casual DIY-ERS, get yours today at a store that offers variations for cold chisels.