- Continuous blade features a flat, smooth cutting surface.
- Suitable for high quality applications including ceramic coatings.
- Application for: Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Terracotta Tiles, Fibre Glass, Glass, Granite/Engineered Stone, Marble, PVC Pipe, Cement Sheeting and Slate.
- These blades can offer a relatively smooth cut with fast cutting speed, chipping may still occur.
- Durable and have a long blade life compared to other blades.
- Ideal for cutting marble and granite slabs, concrete, asphalt, brick, block, and other building materials.
- Commonly used with masonry saws, concrete saws, and circular saws.
- Segmented blades are used for low friction applications.
- Use to cut materials that don’t require a high-quality finish.
- Suitable for Cement Sheeting, Concrete, Clay brick, Paving, Concrete Pavers & Piping and Slate.
- Authentic Irwin Turbo Super Thin Cut Diamond Wheel
- Size: 105 x 1.2 x 20mm
- Model: 9097757
- Maximum RPM: 14,500
- Comes with a 16mm reducing bushing
- Designed to the most advanced technological standards to provide diamond blades that are suitable for multiple applications.
- For wet and dry application
- Ideal for use in cutting porcelain, ceramic and terracotta tiles
- For use in grinders or circular saws