Features and Benefits
- Pedrollo Brand (Italy)
- Suitable for use with clean water and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- The self-priming JSW pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where the air is present.
- Because of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium-sized pressure tanks, and for the irrigation of gardens and orchards, etc.
- Installation needs to be undertaken in well-ventilated closed areas or anyway protected from bad weather.
- Flow rate up to 60 l/min (3.6 m³/h)
- Head up to 35 m
- Pump Body: Cast iron with an Epoxy Electro Coating treatment, with threaded ports in compliance with ISO 228/1
- Body backplate: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Nozzle Assembly: Noryl
- JSWm: single-phase 220 V - 60 Hz with thermal overload protector incorporated into the winding.
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure: 6 bar
- Continuous service: S1