The STANLEY FATMAX® Left Cut Aviation Snips feature titanium-nitrate coated blades that stay sharper longer to deliver up to 20 X's the cutting life of competitive models, which equates to 50,000 cycles per tool (when cutting 22 gauge stainless steel).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel.
- Flush hardware helps prevent catching on materials while cutting.
- Auto release mechanism provides for fast one-handed operation.
- Induction hardened cutting edges stay sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened blades).
- 1/4" blade markings for quick precise cuts. Laser-etched for permanency.